The best holidays ever!

The best holidays of my entire life were last summer. In January of this year I traveled  to the north of Chile with my girlfriend, first we went to Antofagasta, where we were four days. It’s not the most beatiful city, but we really enjoyed it, we went out to eat in beatiful places every day and we liked to go to the beach to sunbathe, swim and eat ice cream. I was surprised that all the beaches are artificial.




Then, we went to San Pedro de Atacama on the last day. We wanted to go for two days but we missed the bus and the next one did’t leave until the next morning. That place is amazing, although we had Little time to tour, I loved the desert landscape. We had to chew coca leaf to prevent altitude sickness, the leaf taste horrible, but we still enjoy it very much.
We were very lucky because we left just beforeit the altiplanic winter began, the rest of the tourists couldn’t get out of there until the rain stopped.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite book

Postgraduate studies

My future job