My favorite movie


I don’t consider myself a great movie expert, my favorites are action and science fiction movies, especially the superhero movies. The movies about Batman or Superman are ok to me, but my true passion are Marvel movies. The first one I saw was Iron Man 2, I saw it on a television channel as a child and, besides starting with my addiction, Tony Stark became my favorite character of all movies.

I obviously like all Avengers movies, and I suffered a lot with the culmination of them, Avengers Endgame, but my favorite of all is Capitán América: Civil War. What I like about that movie is that, in addition to the appearance of many superheroes, a conflict appears inside the Avengers team. Also, they introduce for the first time in the movies great superheroes: Spiderman and Black Panther.


The most recent movie I saw it has nothing to do with this same theme, it’s an anime movie called The end of Evangelion. I liked it a lot because I liked the anime serie so I recommend it, although I didn’t understand both of them very well.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite book

Postgraduate studies

My future job