My favorite book


I don’t know if I have a favorite author, I don’t usually follow the career of a specific one, but I love Game of Thrones. I watched the whole serie and I’m a big fan, for my last birthday I received the first book and I loved it. I haven’t read the rest of the saga but I’m sure it’s just as good, so I could say that George R.R. Martin, the author of the saga, is my favorite author.
This is just the kind of books I like to read, with stories about adventure and fantasy, but the truth is that I enjoy all fiction novels, they are my favorite books. Some time ago I read a saga of books written by Francisco Ortega; this autor works a lot with the theme of historical conspiracies, so his stories combine reality with fiction.
 The last book I read is one of them, “Logia”, the second of the saga. I recommend it, it’s a very interesting book, full of suspense and mystery, wich makes it very entertaining to read. Also, despite being a fiction story based on a conspiracy theory, I learned many real historical facts that I didn’t know before reading the book.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate studies

My future job