A country I'd like to visit

The country that I'd like to visit is Spain. My uncle lives there and since I was a child he send me pictures of Málaga, his city, and other amazing places. I love the sunny beaches and beautiful streets that I can see in this pics, but my favorite things about Spain are they football's stadium, especially the Real Madrid's stadium: Santiago Bernabeu.

Also, I'd like to eat the typical food of this country. I know, thanks to my uncle, that Spanish bars serve drinks accompained by tapas, a kind of small bread with meat and other things. I´d like do a tour eating the different types of tapas, and as not everything in this life is food, also I´d like drink beer too!

Unlike my uncle, I wouldn´t stay to live there, I´d go only for holiday, because  I´d be sad if I had to live so far from my family and friends. I can´t take everyone to Spain.

Comentarios

  1. The food in Spain it´s really great! The potato omelette (tapas) they give in the bars are wonderful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite book

Postgraduate studies

My future job